Brand names include: Nubeta / Bystolic
Active ingredient: nebivolol.
Buy Nebivolol online
Nebivolol is a medical product used in cardiology for the prophylaxis and treatment of the cardiovascular diseases. It may be used in combination with other drugs to gain the adequate reaction to the treatment.
Nebivolol provides a hypotensive, antianginal, antiarrhythmic pharmacological action. The mechanism of the hypotensive action is conditioned by the reduction of the volume of the circulate blood and reduction of the heart release. The stable antihypertensive effect develops within 1-2 weeks of the treatment, and therefore the drug is ineffective for the prophylaxis of the hypertonic crisis and urgent lowering of the arterial pressure.
Nebivolol stably lowers the frequency of the heart rate during the physical loads and in the rest condition, reduces the need of myocardium in oxygen and also relaxes the smooth muscles of the vascular walls.
Buy Nebivolol Online
Directions for the use
- chronic arterial hypertension
- ischemic heart disease
- prophylaxis of the chronic heart failure
This drug may be used for the prophylaxis and treatment of other cardiovascular diseases not indicated in this instruction but only as the additional remedy in the main therapy.
Dosage and way of use
- To gain the stable pharmacological action the tablets of Nebivolol should be used every day, within a long period of time. In most cases patients see the improvement of the symptoms in 3-4 weeks of the uninterrupted treatment. It is strictly important not to miss any day of the drug use. And take the drug according to the instruction.
- It is better to take the tablets at the same time, so that the body will have better reaction to the treatment, each tablet is taken with a full glass of water. The drug may be used both before and after meals.
- The initial daily dose for adults is 5 mg.
- If the control of the arterial pressure or stenocardia is not enough in 4 weeks after the beginning of the therapy with Nebivolol, the dose is increased by two times, up to 10 mg a day.
- It is contraindicated to take more than 10 mg a day.
- Patients with severe dysfunctions of kidneys and senior patients are recommended to start the treatment from the dose of 2,5 mg a day with the following increase of the dose.
- The use of Nebivolol is contraindicate in the following cases: bronchial asthma, acute renal failure, hyperfunction of thyroid gland, psoriasis, severe dysfunctions of liver, depressive disorders, and arterial hypotension.
- Persons under 18 years old are contraindicated to take the drug.
- It is clinical proved that Nebivolol reduces the blood flow in placenta and this may lead to the slow down of the fetus development. According to these data it is highly not recommended to take this medicine during pregnancy. If the woman took this remedy during pregnancy, it is needed to control the condition of the baby.
- In the period of the lactation the use of this drug is possible only after the cancellation of the breast feeding.
- It is not recommended to take Nebivolol with hypertensive and antiarrythmic drugs because their combination may cause the increase of the therapeutic effect and appearance of the side effects.
Possible Side effects
The appearance of the side effects during the use of Nebivolol may be conditioned by the increased sensitivity to the components of the drug or high dosage. The most possible side effects are: headache, dizziness, weakness, temporarily loss of vision, sleep disorder, nausea, vomiting, constipation, bradycardia, and bronchospasms.
These side reactions may be observed within the first week of the treatment, and then they pass and do not need the medical intervention.