Brand names include: Amlip / Avacard / Dailyvasc / Istin / Perivasc
Active ingredient: amlodipine.
Buy Norvasc online
Norvasc is one of the most effective cardiac medications used to treat high blood pressure and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
Norvasc is used in cases of severe chronic diseases of the cardiovascular system when hypertension increases the risk of death. Norvasc is used in the following cases: myocardial infarction, stroke, pulmonary edema, cerebral edema and ischemic heart disease in combination with other drugs for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, in particular, with drugs that reduce the formation of clots and occlusion of blood vessels.
Amlodipine besylate is the main active ingredient in Norvasc. The action mechanism of the drug consists in widening of the blood vessels, due to the intake of calcium in the smooth muscles of the heart muscle cells. As a result, the heart rate is reduced, and as a result of vasodilation, reduction in blood pressure occurs.
Hypotensive effect develops slowly during 1-1.5 hours after usage of medication, but the duration is very long, up to 24 hours.
Therapeutic effect of Norvasc causes the widening of the peripheral arteries, reduces the pressure on the heart muscle, increases the volume of oxygen to the myocardium, reduces the risk of sudden spasms of the coronary arteries, and reduces the likelihood of an attack of angina pectoris, myocardial ischemia, as well as providing an overall positive effect on the cardiovascular system.
Buy Norvasc Online (check price)
Buy Norvasc Online - Link 2 (check price)
Directions for the use
- Hypertension (at constant rates above 140/90)
- Stable stenocardia
- Norvasc can be taken as the main drug in the therapy or in combination with other antihypertensive and antianginal drugs. The combined use of drugs requires the adjusting of the total daily dose.
Dosage and way of use
- In hypertension, it is recommended to take 1 pill of Norvasc 10 mg 1 time per day.
- In the absence of adequate therapeutic effect, the dose can be improved.
- For the prevention of angina, it is recommended to take 10 mg 1 time per day.
- Duration of treatment is determined on the basis of clinical parameters and health of the patient.
- Clinical experience with Norvasc in children is not documented.
- If a single dose causes the side effects, the daily dose can be divided into 2 equal parts. You can take the tablets twice a day, at intervals of 10-12 hours.
- Contraindications for the use of Norvasc are Chronic hypotension, hypersensitivity to the active ingredient Amlodipine besylate, childhood.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding, Norvasc is permissible to take only in the absence of alternative treatments, and only under the supervision of a qualified health professional.
- The drug should be taken with caution in case of Liver failure, heart failure, and myocardial infarction.
- Older patients should begin the treatment with a minimum daily dose of 5 mg.
Possible Side effects
The potential side effects of Norvasc can be: indigestion, swelling, nausea, abdominal pain, drowsiness and dizziness. These adverse reactions are possible in the first few days of treatment. Side effects will disappear during the course of treatment.
To reduce the severity of side effects, the treatment should be begun with low doses and so the human body has some time to get used to the drug and there will be no adverse reactions.